The #1 Key To Successfully Being Healthy For Eternity – Mind, Body, & Soul Health
Do You Have The Desire To Be Healthy For Eternity?
(Physically, Mentally, Emotionally, & Spiritually)
If you don’t, you should probably re-consider your answer 😉
I realize (& you should too) that…
To be HEALTHY isn’t a 1 fix potion for everyone.
Sorry, I am not your magical health fairy here to grant your wishes.
Wouldn’t that be nice though?!?
However, there is ONE thing that everyone’s potion has in common..
(Drum roll please)
What might be included in your “Habit Potion?”
- One that includes all of your successes, failures, and things you need to improve on.
- Includes one goal that you would like to reach in the next 30 days.
- In need of a mental health journal? If got you covered! Click Here to grab yours for free 🙂
2. A Health To-do List
- Alongside your regular life chores/errands list, create your “healthy” to-do list.
- Include optimal things that you must accomplish during your day, in order to ultimately achieve your goal(s).
- Example: If your health goal is to work on loving yourself (positive mental health), you would write down to-do: ” a morning filled with self-love. ” This would include: wake up in the morning, look in the mirror, and repeat the words: I “YOUR NAME” love myself. (example: I Rachel, love myself)
3. A Smile 🙂
- Sometimes days are harder than others to stay motivated, a smile will remind you that you can do it! 🙂
4. A Sense of Being Focused
- Sometimes we feel like we are falling off the burden path, however, when we stay focused we can stay on track to achieve our habits for our health!
5. A Sense of Gratitude
- Wake up and be grateful for any steps you have made towards your goals, minor or major!
- To be grateful, instills that you have awareness and a deep appreciation for the many miracles that have happened in the past, present, and future.
- Happiness is achieved by accepting every situation for it is, instead of what you think it should be.
(Can I get a amen?! )
- If you want to learn more about what gratitude does for your health, Click Here 🙂
**EVERY health success starts and ends with a habit.**
- Just like brushing your teeth has basically became an unconscious habit in your life, the rest of your health can become the same way! (Mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually)
- You brush your teeth daily without even thinking about the fact that you are doing it to prevent gum disease, bad breath, and cavities. Also, to ensure you have healthy white glowing teeth! Your overall health can be maintained through this same mentality and habit formation.
5 Ways To Start Making Habits a Success For Eternal Health (mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually)
1. Pick ONE Goal
Once you believe you have made that goal a habit, you can then choose a another health goal.
2. Start Figuring Out How To Implement it
Example: I am working on changing how I view myself.
So,I decide that everyday I need to wake up, go into the mirror, say the words “I, Rachel, love myself”
**If this is your current health goal, I have just the thing for you to accomplish it! Click Here to get started for free<3**
What ever your health goal is, find one healthy habit that you could stick to for the rest of your life.
Another example: If your goal was to be physically more active.
You could decide to start off small like going on a walk for X amount of time and gradually increasing it from there. But making sure that you do it EVERYDAY.
Remember you want this to become a habit!
3. REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT
**Just like you listen to your newest favorite song over and over again, until you know all the words by heart. Then years later when it comes on, you are able to sing the song, and you still know all the words by heart.
- Once you have figured out your health goal, how you want to start implementing it everyday, then you need to make sure you are continuously repeating it EVERYDAY. No if’s, and’s, or buts!
4. Takes 30 Days
5. When In Doubt, Write It Out
You’ve got this!!!
Latest posts by Rachel (see all)
- 10 Things To Stop Doing In Order To Love Your Body - February 20, 2018
- 30 Day Journal Prompts For Self-Discovery - February 11, 2018
- 7 Inspiring TED Talks That Will Change Your Life - February 6, 2018
- Design Your Dream Meditation Room – A Great Guide for Beginners - January 26, 2018
- Top 5 Must-Have Essential Oils For Every House or Beginners - January 18, 2018